Monday, March 2, 2009

Leaving from Heaven ! (Quest Am)


Dear All,
Quest Am a dream company for any consultant. I am planning to leave India and settle down in abroad for quite some time. I will let everyone know my new joining company. Before that I would like to share my pleasant experience with my present employer.

My dear friends if you have ever dreamt to get a job in heaven that can come true if you get an opportunity to work with Quest Am. A beautiful well mannered highly ethical company was and is Quest Am. I really feel sad and depressed in leaving this heaven, I will really miss all the Angels (John, Viji, Thara, Balan, Oracle & SAP Team,all my friends and our client too...) in this company (Heaven).

Where ever I got my passion for consulting never ends and I am always open to help the people.

Thanks & Regards,
S.Grace Paul Regan.
0091-9952051411

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sir , im frm tamilnadu, im very lucky to see u r website, coz i joined in a company as a oracle apps technical consultant as a freshers, u r blog helping me a lot for my carrier... thanks a lot. if u c dis comment pls respond sir