Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Seven Brilliant Quotes From Famous people Can Brighten Your Day

  • Never play with the feelings of others because you may win the game but the risk is that you will surely lose the person for a life time.” – Shakespeare

  • “The world suffers a lot. Not because of the violence of bad people. But because of the silence of good people.” – Napoleon

  • “I am thankful to all those who said NO to me. It’s because of them I did it myself.” – Einstein

  • “If friendship is your weakest point then you are the strongest person in the world.” – Abraham Lincoln

  • “We must learn to live together as brothers or we will perish together as fools.” – Martin Luther King

  • “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.” – Mahatma Gandhi

  • “It is very easy to defeat someone, but it is very hard to win someone.” – Dr Abdul Kalaam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice article, exactly what I was looking for.

Feel free to surf to my site :: ac repair plano