Saturday, April 5, 2008

Inter-linking B-log pages

Dear All,
Form now on, I would like to expand my learning link by creating different blog-pages with helpful data and I will use this B-Log page as my Parent page where you can find the link to all the child pages. For Example to get some information about purchasing you can find a B-log link "Oracle Purchasing" in the right side of this page under the Sub-Title "Regans Clild B-log Pages". By the way I will open a new blog-page for each module.
If you have any doubts or concern please feel free to contact me through mail or mobile. I will be happy to assist you.
Thanks & Regards,
S.Grace Paul Regan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Regan,
I am quite impressed by your working background and tremendious experience in oracle. I have just started my career in oracle financial as a functional consultant. Hope I will get a chance to read your blogs regarding my particular modules ie. GL/AP/AR/CM.
Can you share me some doc. like CV40,TE30,BR30,TA40 and some functional specification in any particular customization or issue if you have have some. Help Highly appreciated
Rajesh
rajes_ktm2hotmail.com

S.Grace Paul Regan said...

Dear Rajesh,

I will try my best to help you with all the docs-that you have asked my.

Thanks & Regards,
S.Grace Paul Regan