Saturday, April 5, 2008

Second Venture in my new company QUEST- AM

Dear All,

My first venture was in Riyadh, Saudi ,this is my second venture in my new company, We are rolling out for Indian operations with India Localization for an US based company again in real shot duration of Four Weeks we are rolling out (9)-Modules- GL, AP, AR,FA, INV, PO, OM, WMS and Planning.
Time frame and India Localizations are the greatest challenges we are facing in this roll out project. Hope to shatter all those issues and will do the very best to deliver the very best.
This is totally an offshore project as we are doing the setups through VPN. Really I am having a great time in Leading this crispy project.
Thanks & Regards,
S.Grace Paul Regan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Paul,

its a great site for the oracle apps users to boost up their skills, can u provide me Indian Localization Setups Documents, as u have gone through it.
thanks in advance

Regards,
Ramana
ramanarao007@gmail.com